- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.0 X 5.25 (inches)|
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
Bernard of Clairvaux holds a distinguished place in the history of Christian spirituality. During the twelfth century this gentle monk from France became the primary guide for those who follow the path of selfless love as well as a spokesman for a revival in monastic life. This collection of his most important writings provides a superb introduction to a man who has greatly shaped the Western monastic and mystical traditions.
The HarperCollins Spiritual Classics series presents short, accessible introductions to the foundational works that shaped Western religious thought and culture. This series seeks to find new readers for these dynamic spiritual voices -- voices that have changed lives throughout the centuries and still can today.
Bernard of Clairvaux: Selected Works (Classics of Western Spirituality)Bernard of ClairvauxPaulist Press / 1987 / Trade Paperback$16.99 Retail:
$24.95Save 32% ($7.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW29175
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Books >> Catholic >> Church History
- Books >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- Books >> Church History >> Catholic
- Books >> Church History >> Significant People & Events >> Saints & Notable Figures
- Catholic >> Church History
- Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Other Saints & Blessed
- Start A New Search