- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
It s okay to doubt.
With these opening words of his introduction, Michael Babcock draws in skeptics and believers alike with the comforting assurance that their questions do not disqualify them from faith. Rather, he asserts, doubt is essential to faith because our doubts drive us to God.
Readers will instantly relate to Babcock s personal, casual tone as he deftly leads them on a journey between two dangerous extremes. On one side, he cautions readers against a fundamentalist attempt to wipe doubt away. On the other side, he guards against a contemporary tendency to make doubt a badge of honor.
Penetrating insights into Bible stories and characters provide a solid scriptural foundation as Babcock describes doubt as a natural part of the human condition. Babcock leads readers to a wonderful conclusion: The only answer to doubt is an encounter with the living God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Declutter Now!: Uncovering the Hidden Joy and Freedom in Your Life - eBookLindon Gareis, Sherry GareisAmbassador-Emerald, Intl. / 2012 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33350EB
Be A People Person: Effective Leadership Through Effective Relationships - eBookJohn C. MaxwellDavid C. Cook / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37985EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search