- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Other Customers Also Purchased
Rhythms of Grace: Discovering God's Tempo for Your Life - eBookKerri WeemsZondervan / 2014 / ePub$7.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63808EB
A Lifetime of Wisdom: Embracing the Way God Heals YouJoni Eareckson TadaZondervan / 2009 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 55% ($12.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW273424
Boundless Love: A Women of Faith Interactive and Application Guide - eBookWomen of FaithThomas Nelson / 2002 / ePub$6.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW17092EB
Women of Faith, renowned for their unique combination of personality and truth, offer fresh new messages in four new topical study guides in the popular Women of Faith Study Guide Series.
Each study guide, teeming with insights and quotes from the conference speakers provides twelve weeks of Bible study and a leader's guide for small groups.
Abigail Yeazel5 Stars Out Of 5March 1, 2010Abigail YeazelI am really able to dig into the word, and it is so applicable! Great Bible Study!
Rae Baer5 Stars Out Of 5July 9, 2009Rae BaerAfter one of the ladies in my women's Bible study group mentioned she'd like to do some kind of study on self-esteem, I started looking for material. I've been using WOF material already, so that was the first place I looked. "Being Yourself" fit the bill...it's easy to read, the study portion fits well in our schedule, it's not a psychological text, and it's fun! The format offers the option to go deeper or not, depending on your group's make-up! you do not have to be a certified or licensed counselor to use this material! We are enjoying the series very much.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search