- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
Brad5 Stars Out Of 5May 26, 2010BradThe content of the book is great; honest, and Biblically solid. The only downside is that although it's marketed as a group OR indivudal study, I found it quite difficult to use as an individual. As part of a group study, however, it's excellent.
jeff5 Stars Out Of 5April 15, 2009jeffWow. This was a powerful Bible study. It guided our small group very effectivley and effortlessly into open and honest discussions and sharing. We liked the format so much that we will be using other books from the series for our Bible studies.
Joseph Skorick5 Stars Out Of 5January 12, 2007Joseph SkorickI have read several of the every mans series study books, they seriously changed my life, my relationship with God has also changed dramatically. I would recommend any of the Every Man Series books to any man who seriously want's a better relationship with his girlfriend, wife, or espeacially God.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Pure Eyes: A Man's Guide to Sexual Integrity - eBookCraig Gross, Steven LuffBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$7.91 Retail:
$13.99Save 43% ($6.08)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4388EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Search