- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader App for Kindle Fire
Tap the status bar on the top right to access "Settings".
Click on "More".
Turn ON the option to "Allow Installation of Apps From Unknown Sources". For security reasons, you should turn this option OFF after installation.
Navigate to this page while on your Kindle Fire and click here to download the 'CBDReader.apk' file.
After download is complete, tap on the left side of the status bar to open the Notification screen.
Select the CBDReader.apk file to install upated app.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: WaterBrook Press
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Every Man
They possess integrity. They’ve gained new perspectives on the trials and temptations they face, new tools to help them survive automatic human responses to challenging situations, and new actions which produce humility and flexibility in God’s strength. You can be a man of integrity too.
Confession breaks the power of temptation in men of integrity; connection with other men sustains the victory. Being God’s Man…in the Face of Temptation will help you–whether in individual or group study–confront this pervasive problem in God’s wisdom and strength. And begin to live the undivided life.
Brad5 Stars Out Of 5May 26, 2010BradThe content of the book is great; honest, and Biblically solid. The only downside is that although it's marketed as a group OR indivudal study, I found it quite difficult to use as an individual. As part of a group study, however, it's excellent.
jeff5 Stars Out Of 5April 15, 2009jeffWow. This was a powerful Bible study. It guided our small group very effectivley and effortlessly into open and honest discussions and sharing. We liked the format so much that we will be using other books from the series for our Bible studies.
Joseph Skorick5 Stars Out Of 5January 12, 2007Joseph SkorickI have read several of the every mans series study books, they seriously changed my life, my relationship with God has also changed dramatically. I would recommend any of the Every Man Series books to any man who seriously want's a better relationship with his girlfriend, wife, or espeacially God.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Start A New Search