- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Thoroughly researched and extensively referenced, this highly credible work uses evidence from biblical, anthropological, historical, and ancient literature sources dating as far back as 3,000 years ago to support the facts that:
- People of color have a positive history.
- People of color were the first to give structure and order in society.
- Scripture cites Black role models.
- Current issues such as idolatry and slavery have their roots in the practices of ancestors.
- Color was not used as a segregating tool until 300 years ago.
- Racial equality is a truth---Black people have different issues.
- There is nothing wrong with being black.
Pastor of the largest church in Western Europe, Matthew Ashimolowo looks at the glorious past of the Black race and examines uncompromisingly the conformations that have molded Black people. His fascinating insight celebrates the rich heritage and confronts today's challenges.
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 0.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
True to Our Native Land: An African American New Testament CommentaryBrian K. Blount, ed.Fortress Press / 2007 / Hardcover$23.49 Retail:
$35.00Save 33% ($11.51)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW634217
My Soul's Been Anchored: A Preacher's Heritage of FaithH. Beecher Hicks Jr.Zondervan / 1998 / Hardcover$6.60 Retail:
$14.99Save 56% ($8.39)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW22136
Proud Heritage: Eleven Thousand One Names for Your AfricanAmerican BabyElza Dinwiddie-BoydAvon / 1994 / Mass Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)Availability: Expected to ship on or about 06/16/15.CBD Stock No: WW0773406
In Search of Wisdom: Faith Formation in the Black ChurchAnne Streaty Wimberly, Evelyn L. ParkerAbingdon Press / Trade Paperback$19.79 Retail:
$21.99Save 10% ($2.20)Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.CBD Stock No: WW67000