- All Products
- Marriage & Divorcehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1138100&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
CBDReader App for Android
Using your Android device, you can download the CBDReader App directly from the Android Market. First, click on the 'Apps' icon from your main screen.
On the app screen, click 'Market' or 'Play Store'.
Click the spy glass icon and search 'CBDReader'.
Click 'Accept and download' to affirm the terms and conditions.
Click 'Open' to open the reader.
Log in with your CBD account and all the eBooks you've purchased on the Christianbook.com website will be automatically added to your device.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Seasoned authors, speakers, and counselors David and Lisa Frisbie point the way for any woman who wants to make her relationship with her husband the best it can be. This practical guide includes
- An assessment of the premarital relationship. Women often wonder, How did we get here? Now they can find out.
- An exploration of readers own thoughts, feeling, actions, and motives. Wives will discover why they think and feel the things they do as well as how they can take better care of themselves.
- A guidebook about men. Women will gain compassion and understanding as they learn why their husbands act the way they do.
- A strategy for change. Readers will find solid reasons to believe that transformation is always possible.
Questions for reflection and ideas for journaling make this a perfect tool for a woman s personal healing as well as group study.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Bondage Breaker: Overcoming *Negative Thoughts *Irrational Feelings *Habitual Sins - eBookNeil T. Anderson5 Stars Out Of 5 46 ReviewsSave 50%
Smart Stepmom, The: Practical Steps to Help You Thrive - eBookRon L. Deal, Laura Petherbridge4.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsSave 34%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search