- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
Publication Date: 2009
|Availability: In Stock|
Series: Gifted for Leadership Bible Study
While the insight, energy, and out-of-the-box thinking of visionary leaders motivate and inspire us, their accomplishments leave us believing that leadership is open to natural visionaries only. Not so, says church leader Kevin Miller and his wife Karen, You can develop a vision even if you re not a visionary. In this study, Kevin offers six practical ways for non-visionaries to be effective leaders in the church.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Exodus 3:10 14; 4:1 5, 10 14; 1 Kings 3:5 10; Nehemiah 1:1 11; 2:1 5; Matthew 20:25 28; Acts 6:1 7; Titus 1:5 9; 2:11 15
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: Leaders build on the vision already in place.
--Teaching point two: : Leaders embrace the challenge and let God establish the vision.
--Teaching point three: Leaders enable others to help create and define the vision.
--Teaching point four: Leaders listen.
--Teaching point five: Leaders ask What if?
--Teaching point six: : Leaders act on their ideas.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY
Developing a Vision When You're Not a Visionary by Kevin Miller (2007)
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search