- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Key Words of the Christian Life: Understanding and Applying Their Meanings - eBookWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2002 / ePub$8.89 Retail:
$14.00Save 36% ($5.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21022EB
Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good book!May 1, 2012Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We just started a Bible study. I chose this book because I thought it might be what we wanted. We are very happy with it. The daily devotions are short, and easy to fit into a busy day. They make you think about the things that really matter.
SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good, easy to do studyNovember 10, 2010SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Easy to do study, whether you are a new believer or an experienced, spiritually mature one. Easy to read, easy to understand and follow, with primary focus being on the Scripture. Not too in-depth study in comparison with some other materials, but easy to manage for busy moms.
Gloria D. Wright Walker4 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerI am currently using this book as a tool for a small group of women and it is a blessing to see how the practicals are coming to fruition in some of the participants lives. AMEN AMEN AMEN!
Gloria D. Wright Walker5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerWhat a timely blessing for a gathering I am currently facilitating. "Becoming A Vessel God Can Use" is the ideal tool for this group. User friendly, applicable and based on the word of God. What more could you ask for. Thank you Donna Partow!
Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2009Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: femaleExcellent Bible study! Donna Partow tells it like it is . . . so many of us in our class can relate to her life story. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a closer relationship with the LORD!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search