- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2004
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Key Words of the Christian Life: Understanding and Applying Their Meanings - eBookWarren W. WiersbeBaker Books / 2002 / ePub$8.89 Retail:
$14.00Save 36% ($5.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21022EB
Debt-Proof Your Marriage: How to Achieve Financial Harmony - eBookMary HuntRevell / 2004 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW12478EB
Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good book!May 1, 2012Jan56Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We just started a Bible study. I chose this book because I thought it might be what we wanted. We are very happy with it. The daily devotions are short, and easy to fit into a busy day. They make you think about the things that really matter.
SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Good, easy to do studyNovember 10, 2010SharkaFort Dodge, IAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Easy to do study, whether you are a new believer or an experienced, spiritually mature one. Easy to read, easy to understand and follow, with primary focus being on the Scripture. Not too in-depth study in comparison with some other materials, but easy to manage for busy moms.
Gloria D. Wright Walker4 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerI am currently using this book as a tool for a small group of women and it is a blessing to see how the practicals are coming to fruition in some of the participants lives. AMEN AMEN AMEN!
Gloria D. Wright Walker5 Stars Out Of 5August 4, 2010Gloria D. Wright WalkerWhat a timely blessing for a gathering I am currently facilitating. "Becoming A Vessel God Can Use" is the ideal tool for this group. User friendly, applicable and based on the word of God. What more could you ask for. Thank you Donna Partow!
Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 16, 2009Mary Ellen HansonAge: Over 65Gender: femaleExcellent Bible study! Donna Partow tells it like it is . . . so many of us in our class can relate to her life story. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a closer relationship with the LORD!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Service/Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Start A New Search