Becoming Money Smart, Max on Life Studies with CD
Email me when this product is available.
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Your Money Matters: Financial Wisdom from the Parables of JesusGary InrigDiscovery House / 2014 / Other$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW938267
Interact with Max Lucado on one of the most important spiritual issues in your life and discover that your dollars never made so much sense.
The Max on Life CD-Book Series is a brand new way for you to experience the teaching ministry of America's favorite inspirational communicator, Max Lucado, combining his spoken and written words in a creative and fast-paced four-part study on the most important issues we face in everyday life.
More than 120 million readers have been inspired by the words of Max Lucado. He lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy, in San Antonio, Texas, where he serves the people of Oak Hills Church.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Family Life
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Start A New Search