- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Are you living a weak Christian life? Are you tired of saying prayers that go unanswered? Have you failed to read and apply the book that God wrote, finding it hard to get the points being made in Scripture? In Becoming a Follower of Jesus, author Pastor Jim Kirkland provides a Scripture-fueled guide to true discipleship and how to become a genuine follower of Jesus Christ.
Based on his own personal transformation, Kirkland helps you gain the knowledge and motivation to walk the walk that you talk in a new and powerful way. He explains how to become a true disciple from the inside out, pray powerfully and effectively, study and apply Scripture to daily living, and manage money and possessions like a disciple.
Becoming a Follower of Jesus launches Christians on a journey to grow as true disciples—learning to live, pray, study, and manage for Christ. This new walk with Jesus will become more personal and will change your life forever.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Instinct: Unleashing Your Natural Drive for Ultimate Success - eBookT.D. JakesFaithWords / 2014 / ePub$10.94 Retail:
$12.99Save 16% ($2.05)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW45642EB
Lies Women Believe/Companion Guide for Lies Women Believe Set - eBookNancy Leigh DeMossMoody Publishers / 2007 / ePub$9.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$19.99Save 50% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW23633EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search