- All Products
- Media Type
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
- At least 10% off
- At least 20% off
- At least 30% off
- At least 40% off
- At least 50% off
- At least 60% off
- At least 70% off
- At least 80% off
- At least 90% off
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Becoming the Woman of
His Dreams is for women who want to be more Cinderella than Cruella De Vil,
but this book is not just about living happily ever after. It's a thoughtful look
at the wonderful, unique, and God-ordained role a woman has in her husband's life.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and asked them
many specific questions, including
- How would you describe the woman of your dreams?
- What does your wife do well that other women could learn from?
- What is one thing you wish women understood about what a man wants in the woman of his dreams?
Pulling it all together, Sharon presents seven key qualities
that together unlock the secret to a happy marriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You - eBookAndy Stanley4.5 Stars Out Of 5 52 ReviewsSave 18%
Sheet Music: Uncovering the Secrets of Sexual Intimacy in Marriage - eBookDr. Kevin Leman5 Stars Out Of 5 58 ReviewsSave 38%
The Marriage Project: 21 Days to More Love and Laughter - eBookKathi LippSave 31%
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search