- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Becoming the Woman of
His Dreams is for women who want to be more Cinderella than Cruella De Vil,
but this book is not just about living happily ever after. It's a thoughtful look
at the wonderful, unique, and God-ordained role a woman has in her husband's life.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and asked them
many specific questions, including
- How would you describe the woman of your dreams?
- What does your wife do well that other women could learn from?
- What is one thing you wish women understood about what a man wants in the woman of his dreams?
Pulling it all together, Sharon presents seven key qualities
that together unlock the secret to a happy marriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Little House on the Prairie: Christmas Double Feature, DVDLionsgate Home Entertainment / DVD$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW312597
7 Things He'll Never Tell You: . . . But You Need to Know - eBookDr. Kevin LemanTyndale House / 2011 / ePub$9.69 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18668EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search