- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Becoming the Woman of
His Dreams is for women who want to be more Cinderella than Cruella De Vil,
but this book is not just about living happily ever after. It's a thoughtful look
at the wonderful, unique, and God-ordained role a woman has in her husband's life.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and asked them
many specific questions, including
- How would you describe the woman of your dreams?
- What does your wife do well that other women could learn from?
- What is one thing you wish women understood about what a man wants in the woman of his dreams?
Pulling it all together, Sharon presents seven key qualities
that together unlock the secret to a happy marriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Spring of Candy Apples, A Sweet Seasons Novel #4Debbie ViguieZonderKidz / 2009 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW717539
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search