- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Becoming the Woman of
His Dreams is for women who want to be more Cinderella than Cruella De Vil,
but this book is not just about living happily ever after. It's a thoughtful look
at the wonderful, unique, and God-ordained role a woman has in her husband's life.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and asked them
many specific questions, including
- How would you describe the woman of your dreams?
- What does your wife do well that other women could learn from?
- What is one thing you wish women understood about what a man wants in the woman of his dreams?
Pulling it all together, Sharon presents seven key qualities
that together unlock the secret to a happy marriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Happy Day Books, Bible Stories: The Little Lost SheepTyndale House / 2005 / Other, N/A$1.99 Retail:
$2.49Save 20% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW717184
Little House on the Prairie: Christmas Double Feature, DVDLionsgate Home Entertainment / DVD$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW312597
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search