- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Becoming the Woman of
His Dreams is for women who want to be more Cinderella than Cruella De Vil,
but this book is not just about living happily ever after. It's a thoughtful look
at the wonderful, unique, and God-ordained role a woman has in her husband's life.
Author Sharon Jaynes surveyed hundreds of men and asked them
many specific questions, including
- How would you describe the woman of your dreams?
- What does your wife do well that other women could learn from?
- What is one thing you wish women understood about what a man wants in the woman of his dreams?
Pulling it all together, Sharon presents seven key qualities
that together unlock the secret to a happy marriage.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Power of Praying Through the Bible Prayer Companion, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$7.59 Retail:
$9.99Save 24% ($2.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW21058EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search