- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Monday
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
CBDReader for Desktop
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your desktop computer, visit cbdreader.christianbook.com.
Log in with your CBD account and enjoy your eBook.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Howard Books
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Preparing for Heaven: What Dallas Willard Taught Me About the Afterlife - eBookGary Black Jr., Dallas WillardHarperOne / 2015 / ePub$13.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW74616EB
This book is a hilarious, honest romp through motherhood—the joys, the sleeplessness, the frazzled days, the unending carpooling, the in-house refereeing, the dieting (yeah, right), the worrying—and did we say, the joy?
Here’s what some of that joy looks like—with excerpts straight from the book:
• I tried to do the Buns of Steel video, but quickly realized that it wasn’t intended for people who have buns of pudding.
• I felt like my head might explode. I kind of hoped it would so I could take a nice, peaceful ambulance ride out of there.
• I was a little at a loss. I mean, those parenting books don’t tell you how to break up a fight over an imaginary friend.
• Moms aren’t allowed to get sick more than one day a year. Single moms aren’t allowed to get sick ever.
• Before you have children you can’t imagine yourself saying things like “Don’t put chocolate milk in your pants,” “Take the hot dog out of your nose,” or “Because I said so!”
If you’re a mom-to-be or a mom in the trenches, you’ll love knowing that you’re not the only one out there who sometimes just figures it out as you go along—and sometimes can’t figure it out at all. But in the end, Dawn has these words of encouragement just for you: “Enjoy this time. Even when they make you crazy, these are the best days of your life.” And they really are, aren’t they?
After Dawn auctioned a pack of Pokemon cards on eBay, she attracted the attention of nearly a hundred thousand readers in one day. Her blog, BecauseISaidSo.com skyrocketed to become one of the most popular mommy blogs on the net. In 2008, her blog was voted the Best Parenting Blog by The Blogger's Choice Awards. It was also nominated for the Best Humor Blog, the Hottest Mommy Blogger, and the Best Blog of All Time.
- It's okay if there's marker on the walls
- It's okay if Mom doesn't get a shower today
- It's okay if sometimes cereal is a food group
- It's okay for the kids to be kids