- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Availability: In Stock
When Johnna was seven months pregnant, her elevated blood pressure alarmed her doctor; the problem resulted in her baby, Tahnea, being born prematurely to save the lives of both mother and baby. Johnna's hospitalization was filled with anxiety, fear, and pain, as she witnessed her own body betray her, while Tahnea's underdeveloped body caused a host of health issues for the newborn.
While Johnna experienced unimaginable heartache and sorrow, she found herself wondering where God was, questioning why he allowed such storms to overwhelm her life and the life of her new baby. Johnna sought God's wisdom and reached heights in the spirit she never knew existed, as she prayed for the survival of her fragile baby girl.
Because He Lives You Can Face Tomorrow offers a renewed sense of joy, guidance for your walk in faith, and an example of how to survive when all seems lost.
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search