- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Beautiful in God's Eyes: The Treasures of the Proverbs 31 Woman Growth and Study GuideElizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / 2005 / Trade Paperback$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW915478
The NIV Bug Collection Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, DragonflyZondervan / 2012 / Imitation Leather$9.99 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.99Save 60% ($15.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW722121Video
Elizabeth George's brand-new Beautiful in God's Eyes
Growth and Study Guide provides questions and insights to help women apply
the truths of Beautiful in God's Eyes to their lives. With practical
wisdom, Elizabeth shows women how
to triumph over daily pressure and enjoy the creativity, fulfillment, beauty,
and purposes God reveals in Proverbs 31 by
- developing a passionate life vision
- making time for family, friends, and God
- improving life-management skills
- keeping their sights on God's plan
- tending to the fires of heart and home
This enlightening study
guide encourages women to grow spiritually strong, put their efforts in
the right places, and become the active, influential, on-fire believers God
wants them to be.
Patricia Guidry5 Stars Out Of 5April 21, 2009Patricia GuidryEvery women married or not should have this and the book...As a single women who desires to one day get married I want to be the kind of woman that God intends be to be for my husband. Some of the truths are challenging for me to wrap my mind around, however it is not about wht i think but What God says! GOD!
Kathy Stamey5 Stars Out Of 5June 12, 2008Kathy StameyThis helps you think about what you have read and apply it to your life. I would not read the book and not do the study guide.
Tracie5 Stars Out Of 5October 21, 2006TracieThis book is a must read for any woman, single or married. I had practical application that stayed with me throughout the day and was quite an agent of change in my life. George challenges and encourages beautifully. God's word came alive for me in this lovely Proverb.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Start A New Search