- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In This Series
Enter Joel's creative, musical, whimsical neighborhood. Joel is an artist whose fun, quirky friends "come on over" and play through all sorts of situations.
- "Joy's Lost Pet" - When Joy loses her pet, Joel and the gang help turn the neighborhood upside down as pirates, caribbean beachcombers, and private detectives.
- "Scaredy-Pants" - While helping Joy through her fear of singing in public, her friends share what makes them scaredy-pants. Look out for that dentist, Stevie!
- Enjoy Team Fun ideas-ways for your family to play together
- Enjoy "I Wonder" moments with Ceci as she helps apply how each episode fits into the Kingdom of God.
- Includes new music by Sarah Masen
Approximate running time: 65 minutes; recommended for ages 4-7 but great for kids (and adults!) of all ages.
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Series: Come On Over
In the Galaxy, 60 Piece PuzzleRavensburger / Other$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: NewCBD Stock No: WW728511
Blast Off! DVDZondervan / 2011 / DVD$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW728490Video
Groovy! DVDZondervan / 2011 / DVD$8.19 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW728500Video