- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
He answers such important questions as:
- How does the Holy Spirit work in my life?
- What are the secrets of answered prayer?
- Why is Christian fellowship so important?
- How can I overcome the pressures of the world?
Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Other Customers Also Purchased
How to pray, how to serve, how to overcome, how to love: Jesus taught the disciples these timeless lessons through hands-on experience and powerful parables that resonated in the hearts of multitudes. Most evident in John 13-21, however, is Christ's teaching on the transforming power of joyhow to have it, hold onto it, and never let it go.
The more time the disciples spent with Jesus, the deeper their friendships became. The deeper their friendships became, the more they resembled Jesus' character. It was a preparation period for the new reign of the Holy Spirit, who would come to comfort and dwell within them. It was preparation for their callingsthe Great Commission. The calling of God's people hasn't changed since then, but you will change as you apply the lessons of this commentary on the greatest teacher who ever livedJesus Christand hold onto the joy that never forsakes.
Robert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5excellent additionFebruary 16, 2011Robert RoseQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent accompaniment to my study of John. It emphasizes and discusses the things we need to remember.
James Rainwater5 Stars Out Of 5March 3, 2010James RainwaterExcellent! Our Sunday School class is able to go deeper thanks to Warren's "BE" series. We plan on making our way through several of them!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search