- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
"You Can Live the Life of Faith"
The Apostle Paul says that those who believe in Jesus Christ "are children of Abraham." The Old Testament patriarch is our father in the faith, and like him we will be blessed if we believe in the Lord.
But what is faith and how can you get it? Warren Wiersbe's expository study of Genesis 12-25, focusing on the life and faith of Abraham, will answer your questions. In a practical and personal way, he explains:
- How the life of faith begins
- The four tests of true biblical faith
- How to have "overcoming faith" as you face life's battles
- Why and how God tests your faith
- What to do when your faith fails
Get better acquainted with Abraham and Sarah and discover the excitement and fulfillment of faith as you learn to "Be Obedient."
Patsy Bodden5 Stars Out Of 5January 6, 2014Patsy BoddenQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My Bible study group just finished the first book by Warren Wiersbe on Genesis 1-11 and it was excellent and helped us to understand and learn so much about the creation period. We've just started the "Be Obedient" study and expect it to be as helpful and insightful as the first study.
NinaNY, NYAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Great for a group studyOctober 19, 2012NinaNY, NYAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4We are using this for an outline for an Abraham study. It is a great book that leads the student to see scripture from throughout the bible. Excellent resource!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Search