- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Christianity is not a passive faith. It is a dynamic, proactive way of life where God's love motivates us to ministry, to help those in need, and to serve those around us. And no one better illustrates this lifestyle than our Savior. The gospel of Mark shares the life, love, and ministry of Christ, who provides the ultimate example for those longing to actively serve others and God.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best-selling "BE" commentary series, Be Diligent has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and teacher, Dr. Wiersbe encourages us to be diligent in kingdom work. You'll be inspired to pursue a lifestyle of service, deepen your ministry, and put feet to your faith.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Living in Christ's Presence: Final Words on Heaven and the Kingdom of God - eBookDallas Willard, John OrtbergIVP Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW51052EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search