- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Imagine living in a world with no moral absolutes. A place where truth is in the eye of the beholder. A society with eroding standards. Sound familiar? Yet this dilemma is not new. The prophet Jeremiah was called to take a public, and unpopular, stand for God's truth. His story can inspire us to make the powerful, decisive choice to say firm in our faith and values.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe's best-selling "BE" commentary series, Be Decisive has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe shares the need for decisive believers in a lukewarm culture.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Jeremiah: Taking a Stand for the Truth - eBookWarren W. WiersbeDavid C. Cook / 2012 / ePub$6.89 Retail:
$8.99Save 23% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24438EB
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search