- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
Wounded Warrior, Wounded Home: Hope and Healing for Families Living with PTSD and TBI - eBookMarshele Carter Waddell, Kelly K. OrrRevell / 2013 / ePub$8.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$13.99Save 36% ($5.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW37324EB
What happens to our natural instinct, as a mother, to protect our child when he or she is ordered to one of the most dangerous places in the world? What gets us through the day? How do we survive?
Tracie's son, Josh, enlisted in the Army two days after he graduated from high school in 2005. Five months later he was on his way to Baghdad and the reality of war began to sink into the depths of Tracie's heart. She had no idea when or if she would ever see her son again. As the weeks passed, fear became the master of her days. Josh had received the best training in the world for his new job as a combat soldier with the United States Armed Forces, but Tracie had none for her role as the mother of a service member. While her son was fighting a war in Iraq, she was marching unaware and unprepared into her own battle at home.
Battles of the Heart reminds us that freedom is not free. Every American needs to understand the sacrifices that military families endure for our freedom. Journey through two deployments and discover along with Tracie how to survive the challenges that military families face daily.
Find Related Products
- Download >> Family
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Sons
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search