- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
This book is for use by individuals in a small group setting as they go through BASIC.Who is God? A Small Group Experience, the interactive, DVD-driven study.
BASIC.Who Is God? A Follower's Guide is a seven-session book that features two sessioins of study on each of the following films: BASIC.Fear God, BASIC.Follow Jesus, and BASIC.Holy Spirit, with a final session that wraps up the study of the trinity.
dawnAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2012dawnAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great supplement! Inexpensive and very thought provoking. Francis helps you to really dig into and meditate on Scripture.
chuckarenNorth CarolinaAge: 45-54Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5BasicSeptember 1, 2011chuckarenNorth CarolinaAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This is not a bad study, though Francis Chan has done better with other things. I suppose, because it is Basic, he doesn't delve into deeper thoughts in his presentation. The videos that go with the presentation are interesting, if not always understandable. But they certainly generate some good discussion! Worth the look if you have a small group interested in learning some basic discipleship.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Reason for God Study Pack, DVD & Participant GuideTimothy KellerZondervan / 2010 / Other$23.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$36.99Save 35% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW671428
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> God
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Start A New Search