This is a complete study guide to the most common Korean verbs
Korean grammar is notoriously difficult for foreigners to master but is essential for those wishing to learn Korean. East-to-use 500 Basic Korean Verbs
is the only comprehensive guide to the correct usage of Korean verbs available for English-speaking learners.
Each of the 500 most important Korean verbs is presented in a convenient single-page format that gives the verb's meaning and pronunciation, and displays the verb's 48 key tenses, speech levels, and moods (all accompanied by romanizations). Also included are a handy guide to the Korean language and verb conjugation and reference tables of basic Korean verb types, along with 3 indexes (romanized, Hangeul, and English).
Included in this book are:
- Conjugations by tense, speech levels, and mood.
- "Model verb" system quickly identifies each verb's pattern.
- Sample sentences demonstrating the verb's correct usage.
- Free downloadable audio provides pronunciations for the verbs and 1,000 example sentences.
- Includes Korean characters (Hangul) as well as romanized pronunciations to help English speakers.
- Two—color design makes reference easy.
Kyubyong Park works in the field of information technology, and has also been an editor at an educational publishing company focusing on language practice books for Koreans learning English. He is the coauthor of Korean for Beginners (Tuttle Publishing). He lives in Seoul.
"Incredibly useful reference for anyone studying Korean. The index is perfect, making easy to find verbs in hangul or by english meaning. Verb pages are visually very clean and easy to find the right conjugation, as well as including sample sentences and sentence structure at the bottom of the page. Verbs with the same spelling but different meanings are given separate pages for separate meanings." —Goodreads
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.