- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Two thousand years later the call to follow Christ has been repackaged to be smooth and trouble-free, filled with opportunity and promise but lacking risk, passion, and sacrifice. Is this really what Jesus died for? If He chose the way of the cross, where would He hesitate leading us? Is it possible that to follow Jesus is to choose the barbarian way?
Jesus never made a pristine call to a proper or safe religion. Jesus beckons His followers to a path that is far from the easy road. It is a path filled with adventure, uncertainty, and unlimited possibilities?the only path that can fulfill the deepest longings and desires of your heart.
This is the barbarian way: to give your heart to the only One who can make you fully alive. To love Him with simplicity and intensity. To unleash the untamed faith within. To be consumed by the presence of a passionate and compassionate God. To go where He sends you, no matter the cost.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Spiritual Warfare for Women: Winning the Battle for Your Home, Family, and Friends - eBookLeighann McCoyBethany House / 2011 / ePub$1.59 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$13.99Save 89% ($12.40)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14343EB
Lost Women of the Bible: Finding Strength& Significance through Their Stories - eBookCarolyn Custis JamesZondervan / 2009 / ePub$5.88 Retail:
$6.99Save 16% ($1.11)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW2898EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search