- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: New Leaf Press
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
"It's no secret that the U.S. national debt is in the tens of trillions. But did you know that America also has future unfunded obligations of over $118 trillion? Unfortunately, America's politicians have no plan to solve our mounting fiscal and monetary crisis.
But you don't have to watch this unfold in fear of your financial future.
The time for debate is over... It's time to prepare!
In this revised and expanded release of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Jerry Robinson offers you the ultimate financial survival guide. Robinson, an Austrian economist, columnist, and radio host, is featured weekly on Worldnetdaily.com, quoted by USA Today, has appeared on Fox News, and has written columns for Townhall and FinancialSense. Allow him to guide you with details of the
- 21 income streams you can create now and in retirement
- Specific ways to inflation-proof your investment portfolio using the P.A.C.E. (Precious Metals, Agriculture, Commodities, and Energy) Method
- How to create a diversified six-month liquid savings reserve that uses stable foreign currencies and precious metals.
- And the 5 Levels of Financial Freedom that Jerry has personally used to build true wealth and create complete financial security.
You can survive this economic crisis, but you can't wait. Its time to take action. Let this book show you how to become a better investor and create multiple streams of income."
Jerry Robinson is the president and founder of Jerry Robinson Ministries International (JRMI), a Christian ministry that "challenges believers to think and thinkers to believe." He holds a degree in economics from the University of Tulsa and is a conference speaker, columnist, and economic consultant sharing cutting-edge insights on geopolitical, economic and cultural trends and how they relate to the Church.
Jerry is also the author of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, recently published by New Leaf Publishing Group, as well as the author of Classical Dispensationalism and its Eschatological foundations and The Mythic Roots of Irans Anti-Semitic Rhetoric.
His website, jrmi.org, is internationally known with readers in 95 nations, and his monthly emails are sent to subscribers in 36 countries. Jerry is a frequent guest on various national talk radio shows and his writings have appeared in several national magazines and newspapers.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Debt Reduction
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Financial Freedom
- eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Other
- Start A New Search