- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 288
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
BOL (Bark Out Loud): And Other Inspiring Thoughts for Dog LoversDayMaker / 2012 / Hardcover$1.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$7.99Save 75% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW267971
A Tip a Day with Ellie Kay: 12 Months' Worth of Money-Saving IdeasEllie KayMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW434333
Which political party gave rise to the Ku Klux Klan?
Which political party opposed extending the vote to women?
Which political party attempted to filibuster and kill the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Which political party in 2007 tapped as President Pro Tempore of the Senate a former Klansman?
(Hint: It wasn't the Republicans.)
Bamboozled demolishes once and for all the lies Liberals use to manipulate and exploit Latinos, women, and blacks. Based on a mountain of research and personal interviews with top leaders and insiders, McGlowan dismantles Democrat deceptions and exposes Liberal lies, including:
- How the Democratic Party erased its racist past and created an illusion of inclusion on Civil Rights
- The scheme Liberals ran to con minorities into loyally supporting a political party that despises their most deeply felt values
- Why what's bad for families is great for Liberals
- How Liberals' love affair with criminal leniency destroys the very communities Liberals claim to protect
- How Liberal economic policies bankrupt blacks, loot Latinos, and wreck women's wallets
Unveiling the Left's racist past and exploitative present, McGlowan points all Americans toward a bamboozle-free future.