- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Vendor: North Point Resources
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Five Things God Uses to Grow Your Faith Participant's Guide with DVDAndy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / Other$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$36.99Save 27% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW681519
Kingdom Woman Group CURRICULUM DVD and Study GuideTony Evans, Chrystal Evans HurstTyndale House / 2014 / DVD$24.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 17% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW052090
NIV Archaeological Study Bible, Bonded Leather Burgundy 1984Zondervan / 2006 / Bonded Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 194 Reviews
$79.99Save 63% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW926068
More From the Publisher
In this six-session study, you'll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
- What does the Bible say about money?
- What is your primary objective when it comes to your personal finances?
- Can you survive without debt?
- Should you spend, save, or give the "extra" money you have?
- Are you content with what you have?
- Are you giving God your leftovers?
This study is filled with insightful perspectives and practical exercises to build a biblical foundation for just about every aspect of your finances.
Each session includes a 15-minute video segment, tools for practical application, and a discussion guide for group use. The DVD also contains six full-length messages for further study and digital copies of the practical application tools. This curriculum is ideal for groups or for individual study.
Part One: "Opening the Books" - Matthew 6:21, Luke 16:13 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Two: "Reading the Fine Print" - 1 Chronicles 21:10-14 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Three: "Back in the Black" - Deuteronomy 28:12, Proverbs 22:7, 25:28 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Four: "Creating a New Line Item" - Luke 12:16-21,33 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Five: "Managing Your Expenses" - 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 18-19 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Six: "Developing a Plan" - Malachi 3:7-10, Matthew 6:24, 31-33, Mark 12:43-44 - (Andy Stanley)
Life Principles Study Guide: Understanding Financial StewardshipCharles F. StanleyThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW533350
first: Putting God first in Living and Giving--DVD CurriculumMike SlaughterAbingdon Press / 2013 / Other$72.49 Retail:
$99.99Save 28% ($27.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW039356
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Start A New Search