- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Vendor: North Point Resources
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
House or Home - Marriage Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2012 / DVD$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$34.95Save 31% ($10.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW931654
The Grace of Giving: 10 Principles of Christian GivingJohn StottHendrickson Publishers / 2012 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:
$3.95Save 50% ($1.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW568738
NIV Archaeological Study Bible, Bonded Leather Burgundy 1984Zondervan / 2006 / Bonded Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 194 Reviews
$79.99Save 63% ($50.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW926068
How to Be Rich Church Campaign Kit: It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.Andy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / Other$74.99 Retail:
$99.99Save 25% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW818069
How to Be Rich book with DVD: It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.Andy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / Other$29.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW818177
How to Be Rich: A DVD Study: It's Not What You Have. It's What You Do With What You Have.Andy StanleyZondervan / 2013 / DVD$19.99 Retail:
$26.99Save 26% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW818021
More From the Publisher
In this six-session study, you'll be challenged to examine what you really believe about finances and faith:
- What does the Bible say about money?
- What is your primary objective when it comes to your personal finances?
- Can you survive without debt?
- Should you spend, save, or give the "extra" money you have?
- Are you content with what you have?
- Are you giving God your leftovers?
This study is filled with insightful perspectives and practical exercises to build a biblical foundation for just about every aspect of your finances.
Each session includes a 15-minute video segment, tools for practical application, and a discussion guide for group use. The DVD also contains six full-length messages for further study and digital copies of the practical application tools. This curriculum is ideal for groups or for individual study.
Part One: "Opening the Books" - Matthew 6:21, Luke 16:13 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Two: "Reading the Fine Print" - 1 Chronicles 21:10-14 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Three: "Back in the Black" - Deuteronomy 28:12, Proverbs 22:7, 25:28 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Four: "Creating a New Line Item" - Luke 12:16-21,33 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Five: "Managing Your Expenses" - 1 Timothy 6:6-11, 18-19 - (Andy Stanley)
Part Six: "Developing a Plan" - Malachi 3:7-10, Matthew 6:24, 31-33, Mark 12:43-44 - (Andy Stanley)
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Books >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Stewardship
- Family >> Personal Finance >> Workbooks
- Start A New Search