- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 32
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: Usually ships in 24-48 hours.
One day a penguin sees a most unusual sight: a hat floating in the icy water. Even more unusual? Out of the hat pops a baby penguin. But not just one baby penguin . . . or even two. But a third, and a fourth, and on and on!
At first the mama penguin is happy for the company. Until she realizes that taking care of a family is very hard, very tiring work, and what she could really use is just a moment alone. Yet as newcomer Melissa Guion reminds us in her adorable debut picture book, alone time is all well and good, but, it's together time that's best of all.
Perfect for any mama penguin with a family, or classroom, full of mischievous little ones.
Author-illustrator Melissa Guion grew up in West Caldwell, New Jersey, and Baltimore, Maryland. Her first picture book, Baby Penguins Everywhere!, was selected for The Original Art 2012 by the Society of Illustrators. Melissa is also a writer for Tom Tom, the world’s only magazine dedicated to female drummers. She lives in Brooklyn, New York. You can visit Melissa Guion at www.melissaguion.com and follow her on Twitter @MelissaGuion.
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Fiction >> Beginning Readers
- Children >> Children's Books >> Humor
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Animals
- Fiction >> Children >> Animal Stories
- Fiction >> Children >> Beginning Readers
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search