- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: My Travel Time Storybooks
An endless amount of time is spent in the car-traveling to the supermarket, heading home from school, going back and forth to soccer practice. With the help of the Travel Time series, that time can be used to share amazing Bible stories with children. My Travel Time Storybook #6, Awful Bible Bad Guys, is a miniature storybook and CD combination that is sure to entertain kids. These twenty songs and twenty stories about bible bad guys will thrill even the most mischievious child, while teaching about God's love and forgiveness. Pairing these stories with bright illustrations and engaging music makes this an indispensable introduction to the classic stories of the Bible. Small enough to fit in your CD holder but large enough to entertain for hours, these Bible stories are accompanied by lively songs performed by the Wonder Kids and produced by Stephen Elkins of Wonder Workshop.
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Start A New Search