- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- GNT-Good News Translation
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NAB-New American Bible
- NBD-Nueva Biblia al Dia
- NCV-New Century Version
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- TLA-Traduccion en Lenguaje Actual
- With Apocrypha
- NLV-New Life Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on nook
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your nook device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Plug your nook into the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
If this is your first time plugging your nook into ADE, you will need to authorize your nook in order add eBooks.
Once plugged in, your nook will be displayed in the left column of Adobe Digital Editions under the Bookshelves.
When you've chose an eBook that you wish to add to your nook, click and drag the eBook over the nook icon and let go when you see the green plus symbol.
After you've added your eBooks to your nook, you can unplug the device from your computer and access your Library.
To access your Christianbook.com licensed eBooks, first click the orange "My Library" button on the nook home screen to access your eBooks.
Next, click on "View My Documents" at the bottom of your nook's navigation screen.
Use the arrows to browse and then click the circle on the right side to select your eBook.
You are now ready to enjoy your eBook!
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: My Travel Time Storybooks
An endless amount of time is spent in the car-traveling to the supermarket, heading home from school, going back and forth to soccer practice. With the help of the Travel Time series, that time can be used to share amazing Bible stories with children. My Travel Time Storybook #6, Awful Bible Bad Guys, is a miniature storybook and CD combination that is sure to entertain kids. These twenty songs and twenty stories about bible bad guys will thrill even the most mischievious child, while teaching about God's love and forgiveness. Pairing these stories with bright illustrations and engaging music makes this an indispensable introduction to the classic stories of the Bible. Small enough to fit in your CD holder but large enough to entertain for hours, these Bible stories are accompanied by lively songs performed by the Wonder Kids and produced by Stephen Elkins of Wonder Workshop.
Find Related Products
- Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bibles
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks
- eBooks >> Bibles >> Children's Bible
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Homeschool
- Start A New Search