- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Series: Nelson's Tech Guides
In a worship service, a great measure of responsibility rests on those who volunteer in the audio, video, and media ministries. When everything is going well, no one notices, but when the microphones donÆt work or the projected song lyrics aren't in sync, everyone does. A well-functioning audio, video, and media team can help the congregation enter into a deeper and more meaningful worship.
Each area of AV ministry is included: sound, projection, lighting, audio, video, broadcast, and web. The book also provides tips and instructions on selecting equipment and the set-up, storage, operation, and maintenance of it. Other leadership topics such as trouble-shooting problems in rehearsal and during services as well as tips for working with ministry leaders, musicians, and fellow congregants are discussed.
If youÆre a new volunteer to this ministry or just wanting a topical refresher, this handbook is the perfect guide for you.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Music & Media Ministry >> Download
- Church & Pastoral >> Music & Media Ministry >> Resources for Worship Leaders
- Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Worship
- Start A New Search