- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Learning From The Giants: Life And Leadership Lessons From The BibleJohn MaxwellFaithWords / 2014 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:
$16.00Save 25% ($4.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW557073
Growing Up Duggar: The Duggar Girls Share Their View of Life Inside American's Most Well-Known Super-Sized FamilyJana Duggar, Jill Duggar, Jessa Duggar, Jinger DuggarHoward Books / 2013 / Hardcover$13.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$21.99Save 39% ($8.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW679168
Alleluia, Christ is Risen (Matthew 28:6) Easter Bulletins, 100B&H Church Supply / 2014 / Other$6.29 Retail:
$7.50Save 16% ($1.21)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW123434