- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
Series: Maxwell 101
Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times best-selling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and reader-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
- Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
- Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
- Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
- Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
- Create new definititons of failure and success that will improve performance
- Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
Other Customers Also Purchased
Attitude 101, Hardcover What Every Leader Needs to KnowJohn C. MaxwellThomas Nelson / 2003 / Hardcover$8.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW63509
There's No Such Thing as Business Ethics: There's Only One Rule for Making Decisions - eBookJohn C. MaxwellFaithWords / 2007 / ePub$7.80 Retail:
$8.99Save 13% ($1.19)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7931EB
Think on These Things: Meditations for Leaders, 30th Anniversary EditionJohn C. MaxwellBeacon Hill Press / 2010 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW125001