- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Availability: In Stock
A survey of recent medical studies shows a rise each year in the number of people diagnosed with ADD and ADHD. Even in the face of this increase, however, pastors have not been adequately informed on how to effectively communicate, counsel, and minister to those with ADD/ADHD. May I Have Your Attention Please? seeks to educate pastors and church leaders about the nature of ADD and ADHD, including the statistics and the symptoms of each disease, so that they may better understand how to properly minister to congregants affected by these disorders.
This unique guide provides insight into a topic that has not been addressed previously for the clergy, aiming to bridge the gap between medical treatment of ADD/ADHD and ministry to those dealing with the disorders. It offers medical data and statistics as well as practical application scenarios for clergy to use with their congregants.
Educational and informative, May I Have Your Attention Please? helps pastors, church leaders, teachers, and volunteers minister more successfully to the widest population possible and to help them better understand those who sit in their church services each week.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Psychology
- Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted >> ADHD
- Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Psychology
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Start A New Search