- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Lion Hudson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
The New Atheism: Ten Arguments That Don't Hold WaterMichael PooleMonarch Books / 2010 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$4.95Save 19% ($0.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW953939
10 Most Common Objections to Christianity, The - eBookAlex McFarland, Lee StrobelBethany House / 2007 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$15.00Save 33% ($5.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW66784EB
A Pocket Guide to AtheismAnswers in Genesis / 2014 / Trade Paperback$5.49 Retail:
$5.99Save 8% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW929762
Ethics and Moral Reasoning: A Student's Guide - eBookC. Ben Mitchell, David S. DockeryCrossway / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW62268EB
Matthew Henry's Commentary, Volume 3: Job to Song of SolomonHendrickson Publishers / Hardcover$1.99 Retail:
$24.99Save 92% ($23.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW564358.3
The new atheists are putting out new books and articles, bus ads, and TV programs like there’s no tomorrow. They’ve gained a large amount of public attention and media exposure—but do their arguments really hold water?
Using the analogy put forward by the esteemed philosopher Anthony Flew, Michael Poole examines the new atheists’ use of the “ten leaky buckets” tactic of argumentation—presenting readers with a sum of arguments that are each individually defective, as though the cumulative effect should be persuasive. Thiscloser look at the facts reveals that the buckets are, indeed, leaky.
Addresses the atheist arguments that:
- Religion is evil because evil deeds have been committed by believers.
- Faith is irrational and demands a positive suspension of critical faculties.
- Religion’s main function has been to explain the mysterious forces of nature, so now that we have science to explain these forces Religion is no longer necessary.
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search