- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Lion Hudson
Publication Date: 2010
Availability: In Stock
The new atheists are putting out new books and articles, bus ads, and TV programs like there’s no tomorrow. They’ve gained a large amount of public attention and media exposure—but do their arguments really hold water?
Using the analogy put forward by the esteemed philosopher Anthony Flew, Michael Poole examines the new atheists’ use of the “ten leaky buckets” tactic of argumentation—presenting readers with a sum of arguments that are each individually defective, as though the cumulative effect should be persuasive. Thiscloser look at the facts reveals that the buckets are, indeed, leaky.
Addresses the atheist arguments that:
- Religion is evil because evil deeds have been committed by believers.
- Faith is irrational and demands a positive suspension of critical faculties.
- Religion’s main function has been to explain the mysterious forces of nature, so now that we have science to explain these forces Religion is no longer necessary.
Other Customers Also Purchased
If God Made the Universe, Who Made God?: 130 Arguments for Christian Faith - eBookHolman Reference / 2012 / ePub$8.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW24401EB
The Game Plan: The Men's 30-Day Strategy for Attaining Sexual Integrity - eBookJoe DallasThomas Nelson / 2005 / ePub$8.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW5860EB
Covenantal Apologetics: Principles and Practice in Defense of Our Faith - eBookK. Scott Oliphint & William EdgarCrossway Books / 2013 / ePub$9.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW42549EB
Find Related Products
- Download >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Reference
- eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Start A New Search