- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The workbook allows couples to work through and apply the material presented in Torn Asunder. It is organized into daily twenty-minute exercises initiated by each spouse on alternating days. Because this tragic situation is not easily resolved, it is imperative to get couples on the road to healing and oneness.
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 10.00 X 7.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Torn Asunder: Recovering from an Extramarital AffairDave Carder, Duncan JaenickeMoody Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$16.99Save 24% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW471352
Close Calls! What Adulterers Want You to Know About Protecting Your MarriageDave CarderNorthfield Publishing / 2008 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW442116
Getting Past the Affair: A Program to Help You Cope, Heal, and Move On--Together or ApartDouglas K. Snyder, Donald H. Baucom, Kristina C. GordonGuilford Press / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$16.95Save 23% ($3.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW30801X
Based on the principles in the besstselling Torn Asunder--a book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelity--this revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:
- Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis
- Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment
- Brings closure to the "old" marriage-the marriage prior to the affair
- Establishes skills necessary for the "new" marriage pattern
- Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but it's essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing won't be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice on the journey. Take the first step today.
DeeDee4 Stars Out Of 5Very HelpfulFebruary 8, 2013DeeDeeQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Still working through the workbook, but very beneficial.
SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great AdditionJuly 13, 2011SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Torn Asunder Workbook is a great addition to those who are reading the Torn Asunder book. It is a useful tool for couples, in that it gives direction and exercises for them to enhance the relationship.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That LastsGary ChapmanNorthfield Publishing / 2010 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 157 Reviews
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW473158
Find Related Products
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Start A New Search