- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The workbook allows couples to work through and apply the material presented in Torn Asunder. It is organized into daily twenty-minute exercises initiated by each spouse on alternating days. Because this tragic situation is not easily resolved, it is imperative to get couples on the road to healing and oneness.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Based on the principles in the besstselling Torn Asunder-a book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelity-this revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment Brings closure to the "old" marriage-the marriage prior to the affair Establishes skills necessary for the "new" marriage pattern Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but it's essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing won't be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice on the journey. Take the first step today.
Other Customers Also Purchased
When You've Been Wronged: Moving From Bitterness to Forgiveness - eBookErwin W. LutzerMoody Publishing / 2007 / ePub$6.64 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$11.24Save 41% ($4.60)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10776EB
Why Great Men Fall: 15 Winning strategies to Rise Above it All - eBookWayde GoodallNew Leaf Press / 2005 / ePub$7.99 Retail:3.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW19778EB
Unfaithful: Hope and Healing After Infidelity - eBookGary & Mona ShriverDavid C. Cook / 2009 / ePub$9.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$14.99Save 35% ($5.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW26758EB
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search