- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The workbook allows couples to work through and apply the material presented in Torn Asunder. It is organized into daily twenty-minute exercises initiated by each spouse on alternating days. Because this tragic situation is not easily resolved, it is imperative to get couples on the road to healing and oneness.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
One More Try: What to Do When Your Marriage Is Falling Apart / New edition - eBookGary ChapmanMoody Publishers / 2014 / ePub$7.12 Retail:
$11.99Save 41% ($4.87)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49615EB
Surviving an Affair, revised editionDr. Willard F. Harley, Dr. Jennifer Harley ChalmersRevell / 2013 / Hardcover$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW719540
Shattered Vows: Hope and Healing for Women Who Have Been Sexually Betrayed - eBookDebra LaaserZondervan / 2009 / ePub$6.995 Stars Out Of 5 4 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW3181EB
Words from the Other Woman: The true account of a redeemed adulteress - eBookRebecca HaltonWestBow Press / 2011 / ePub$6.72 Retail:
$9.99Save 33% ($3.27)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW25583EB
This Momentary Marriage: A Parable of Permanence - eBookJohn PiperCrossway / 2009 / ePub$7.94 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$11.99Save 34% ($4.05)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW7490EB
Adultery: The Snare of an Affair - eBookRose Publishing / 2013 / ePub$2.93 Retail:
$3.99Save 27% ($1.06)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41540EB
Chronic Pain: Living by Faith When Your Body HurtsMichael R. EmletNew Growth Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$3.49 Retail:
$3.99Save 13% ($0.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW273640
Based on the principles in the bestselling Torn Asundera book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelitythis revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:
- Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis
- Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment
- Brings closure to the "old" marriagethe marriage prior to the affair
- Establishes skills necessary for the "new" marriage pattern
- Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but its essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing wont be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice for the journey. Take the first step today.
DeeDee4 Stars Out Of 5Very HelpfulFebruary 8, 2013DeeDeeQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Still working through the workbook, but very beneficial.
SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great AdditionJuly 13, 2011SandyGriffin, GaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Torn Asunder Workbook is a great addition to those who are reading the Torn Asunder book. It is a useful tool for couples, in that it gives direction and exercises for them to enhance the relationship.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Curriculum Kits
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Emotional Healing
- Start A New Search