- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Availability: In Stock
This tool will help your leaders appraise accurately various aspects of your church. In the interview handout Kennon Callahan, nationally known church consultant, explains clearly how to match the strengths of your church with key objectives to move ahead.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Do We Have Too Many Meetings?
Deck: 3 questions to assess our church calendar.
Author: Paul Caminiti
Title: Signs of a Tight Ship
Deck: 6 ways to measure our church's system.
Author: Don Cousins
Title: Determining Ministry Needs
Deck: 4 questions to maximize resources.
Author: Larry W. Osborne
Title: Lemons into Lemonade
Deck: Sometimes progress requires failure.
Author: John Beukema
Title: What's Our Emphasis?
Deck: Helping a church build momentum.
Author: Daniel Pawley
Title: Calling Plays the Players Can Run with Kennon Callahan
Deck: How to create objectives that build on your church's strengths.
Author: with Kennon Callahan
Title: Called to What?
Deck: Getting specific about our church's future.
Author: Marshall Shelley
Title: Strategic Planning Made Simple
Deck: The first step toward thinking about next year.
Author: Michael R. Baer
Title: The Success of Failure
Deck: How weakness can turn into strength.
Author: Eugene Peterson
Title: Wise to the Times
Deck: The key to taking risks is understanding your local community.
Author: Leith Anderson
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search