- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
This tract presents the clear and simple Bad News / Good News method for sharing the gospel.
- They're clear! - This is what people tell us time and time again - "Your tracts are so clear!" What they mean is, when people read these tracts, they understand the gospel!
- Illustrations - The illustrations used in these gospel tracts help teach the point being made. Illustrations explain the meaning of the Bible verses in ways that non-Christians easily relate to.
- High-quality presentation - When reading a tract, people like to feel like they are holding something solid in their hands. That is why our tracts are produced with high quality, thick paper with an attractive finish.
- They're simple! - What people say most often about our tracts is that they are clear. What they normally say right after that is they are simple! We know evangelism can be challenging, so the tracts we produce are designed to make the gospel clear, and give you the confidence in sharing the Good News.
Every May I Ask You a Question? tract has the same great content on the inside and comes in packs of 25.
Ideal uses of the May I Ask You a Question? tracts include:
- Using it as a tool to help you remember the key points of the gospel as you share your faith with unbelievers.
- If you are unable to speak to someone personally, giving them these Bible tracts will explain how to get to heaven in a clear and simple way.
- Passing them out at sporting events, festivals, urban areas, church bulletins, and more!
Number of Pages: 16
|Dimensions: 3.75 X 2.88 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
How Can I Believe in Christ, When I Don't Even Believe the Bible? Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010047
Suffering... What Would God Say? Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.99Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010051
May I Ask You a Question? - Football Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.99Availability: Expected to ship on or about 10/10/16.CBD Stock No: WW6009998
May I Ask You a Question? - Great Service Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$5.995 Stars Out Of 5 5 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010001
May I Ask You a Question? - Russian Pack of 25Evantell / Trade Paperback$4.50Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6010014
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Bev5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful salvation tractMay 8, 2016BevQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We use these little pocket sized tracts as a way to share the Gospel to women and couples in our Pro-Life ministry. They contain a complete easy to follow message.
Dilly5 Stars Out Of 5American flag pamphletAugust 28, 2015DillyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5These were used as handouts in our local county fair. Our church group had a fair booth and they helped to make our presentation a success.
BruceHouston, TxGender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A great salvation tractSeptember 6, 2011BruceHouston, TxGender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5In my opinion this is the best tract that I have ever seen that explains the Biblical plan of salvation . It is brief and to the point and best of all it is factual.
RobwbWinnemucca NVAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great bad news, good news gospel tractFebruary 21, 2011RobwbWinnemucca NVAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This gospel tract is big enough to have all the vital information that is needed to proclaim the whole truth of the gospel message yet small enough to fit into someone's pocket or purse. I have noticed that large gospel tracts handed out to people end up in the garbage because they are not entirely read when given but these pocket size tracts, when not read when given, I've notice end up in a pocket or purse to be read latter.
I also like that this tract mentions that it is not the prayer that saves you but your faith in Jesus that saves. A lot of modern day evangelism suggests that by saying a prayer a person is saved, which could lead to false conversions.
Teresa Santangelo5 Stars Out Of 5June 26, 2010Teresa SantangeloThese are excellent tracts! They are very detailed and clear to understand. I highly recommend them.
Page 1 of 1