- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: Winepress Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Now you can read the Book of Revelation, understand what is being said and get answers to some hard questions, such as:
* How will the world end?
* Who defeats and destroys the USA?
* What is Israel doing during the end-times?
* What happens after Christ's second coming?
* Where are Christians during the thousand years that Christ reigns on Earth?
* What countries will God use to execute His end-time judgments?
* Do those "left behind" after the Rapture have a second chance?
* Who is the final Anti-Christ?
This is your chance to read a clear, vibrant interpretation of one of the Bible's most complex books. The apocalyptic literature is replaced with events, places, and weapons of today presented in text that is understandable and compelling.