- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
ChristianBook eBooks on the Sony Reader
To read a Christianbook.com licensed eBook on your Sony device, you will need to use Adobe Digital Editions.
Without using ADE, the Sony Reader will attempt to open eBooks with its own software, the Reader Library, and you may receive an error message.
To bypass the Sony Reader Library, return to the eBook portion of 'My Account' on our site, and click to download the eBook again.
When the Adobe Digital Editions installer comes up, click on 'Download Item.'
If you are downloading a DRM Protected eBook, you will be prompted to open or save the URLLINK.acsm. Click 'Save'.
Save the file to your Desktop for quick access later.
Right-click on the URLLINK file, then select 'Open With' and choose Adobe Digital Editions.
If Adobe Digital Editions is not in the list, click 'Choose Default Program' and then select Adobe Digital Editions from the list.
Your eBook will open and display in ADE.
Plug in your Sony Reader, which will now display its model number and not just as Sony Reader.
Now just click, drag and drop your eBook onto the Sony Reader icon.
You can now eject your Sony Reader, open up the Books library and your eBook is ready to read.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Be Anxious for Nothing: The Art of Casting Your Cares and Resting in GodNovember 22, 2014kateboyd924Kingsford, MIAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent study. We used it for our group Bible Study (still working on it). I bought it along with the workbooks. It has been very helpful and meaningful to all of us in dealing with worry and anxiety.
goldcoast53ZÃ¼rich, SwitzerlandAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 6, 2012goldcoast53ZÃ¼rich, SwitzerlandAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Absolutely fantastic book. Easy to read, very comprehensive.
Barbara Hunger1 Stars Out Of 5September 3, 2009Barbara HungerThis book has helped me and other women I know deal with worry and being anxious. All advice is backed up with scripture. Joyce Meyer is an excellant teacher..
Pamela Shepherd5 Stars Out Of 5April 27, 2009Pamela ShepherdThis is another book of Joyce Meyer's that I read when I get up in the morning, truly inspirational.
Gina J.5 Stars Out Of 5August 10, 2007Gina J.Oh my goodness! This book is so awesome! I just finished the book and study guide. I would read a chapter, mark the scriptures Joyce used in my own Bible and do the study questions each morning for my devotions. (I like in-depth devotional times!) If I was running short on time, I'd just do half or a quater of a chapter. The study questions make the book come alive! This book has revolutionized my life! The Holy Spirit really used this book to minister to me. I highly recommend it to anyone!
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Start A New Search