- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2008
Availability: In Stock
Series: Answers Book for Kids
Dinosaurs are fascinating creatures that kids simply adore, and even the youngest believer can recite the biblical story of Noah and his ark. Now discover how to answer some of kids' most interesting questions about dinosaurs and Noah's ark like:
- How did all the dinosaurs fit on the ark?
- How did Noah keep the animals on the ark from eating each other and his family?
- Where did all the water go after the Flood?
- Why aren't there fossils of humans from Noah's flood?
Answers are important. If children aren't given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a secular worldview in a fallen world. The new Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis. This is a necessary resource in your homeschool or Churchs Sunday School. This is the 2nd book of a 4 volume set.
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
Cindy Malott is a member of the Answers in Genesis staff. She works as executive assistant to the Marketing & Media teams, and worked hard helping to organize and compile important biblical answers for these informative children's resources.
Answers are important. If children arent given answers to their questions about the Bible and the history it reveals, they cannot defend their faith against a fallen world. The new Answers Book for Kids series is a unique collection from Ken Ham and the creative team at Answers in Genesis.
Tara La Rosa5 Stars Out Of 5May 23, 2009Tara La RosaI love this book. I do a question a day to start our homeschooling time. They like it too.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Answers Book for Kids Volume 1: Questions on Creation and the Fall - eBookKen Ham, Cindy MalottMaster Books / 2008 / ePub$4.51 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$5.99Save 25% ($1.48)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW33514EB
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel / Revised - eBookHorton MichaelBaker Books / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW20369EB
A Reason for Handwriting, Level A: Manuscript, Complete Homeschool SetA Beginning Advantage / Other$31.99 Retail:
$37.95Save 16% ($5.96)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW785632
Find Related Products
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Christian Living
- Christian Living
- Download >> Christian Living
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Homeschool >> Science >> Creation
- Non-Fiction >> Science
- eBooks >> Children >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Children >> Non-Fiction
- eBooks >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Science
- eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Science
- Start A New Search