* Do you ever wonder how to best respond to questions posed by atheists? Closely exploring the philosophical assumptions at the root of atheism, respected apologist McFarland exposes the logical, historical, and conceptual fallacies that perpetuate unbelief. Includes easy-to-read charts; clear explanations of key beliefs; and trustworthy, biblical answers to help you discuss your perspective. 224 pages, softcover from Regal.
Alex McFarland is a young evangelical who understands the mind of the modern atheist. He has not only answered their questions, but he has proposed to them biblical questions thatif they would honestly answerwould bring them face to face with God. May God use this book to prove to many that God does exist.
- Elmer L. Towns, Co-founder, Liberty University
As an apologist/evangelist, Alex McFarland makes a sincere effort to engage in dialogue with atheists and skeptics alike. Out of these efforts had come his latest resource, 10 Answers for Atheists. In this book, Alex provides not only theoretical ideas but also real answers to real questions. If you are serious about sharing Christianity with atheists, you will find this book to be well researched and respectfully presented.
- Josh D. McDowell, Author and Speaker
The aftermath of the many new voices in atheism has led to the need for believers to have solid answers ready for sharing the reason for the hope they have within them. Alex provides biblical responses and seasoned solutions based on his many years of sharing his faith with people of diverse backgrounds around the world. You’ll be encouraged and equipped for better conversations with those who struggle with whether God is there and be able to offer hope and help that truly changes lives.
- Dr. John Ankerberg, Founder and President, The John Ankerberg Show (www.jashow.org)
There always seems to be an interest in treatments of the pithiest spiritual questions and brief responses, especially ones that nicely encapsulate some of the most difficult issues of our day. Alex McFarland has a gift for accomplishing these sorts of tasks. Seldom will one find so many tough challenges to religious faith followed by even better explanations, all under one cover. I recommend this handbook of responses to atheism as a quick-read that is a real page-turner.
- Gary R. Habermas, Ph.D., Distinguished Research Professor, Liberty University and Theological Seminary
Alex McFarland is one of today’s most sought-after speakers on Christian apologetics. After speaking on countless radio programs and on university campuses, and after having engaged in several public debates with atheists, he is well qualified to write on the subject matter of this book. A lot of apologetics books have been written, but few are as accessible to the layperson as those written by Alex McFarland.
- Michael R. Licona, Ph.D., Associate Professor in Theology, Houston Baptist University
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.