- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Academic
Publication Date: 2003
Availability: In Stock
What is expository preaching?” In this brilliant new book, Dr. Stephen Olford and Dr. David Olford, both widely respected preachers in their own right define expository preaching” (exposing Scripture instead of imposing upon it”), teach its technique, and express its significance (all true preaching is expository”).
This book equips and encourages preachers of all kinds to respect their calling and minister God’s inerrant Word by the Olford’s marvelous methods.
Stephen Olford (1918 - 2004) was an internationally known minister, born in Zambia and serving churches in England and the United States. Often called the preacher's preacher, he influenced countless lives and pioneered the Encounter radio program and Olford Ministries International, both of which continue today.
ShannonbananaCosta Mesa, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5August 9, 2013ShannonbananaCosta Mesa, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 3Still reading but like so far but or the deeper reader
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Download >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> General
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Sermon Preparation >> Introductions
- Start A New Search